Faith and Freedom Coalition of California
President Chad Schnitger, Treasurer Matthew Dobler, and Secretary Pastor Tye McClain were invited to create the California Chapter of the Faith and Freedom Coalition, lead by acclaimed Christian Activist Dr. Ralph Reed. With a focus on Christian issues and legislation specific to California, FFC CA is dedicated to advocating for Christian organizations and people of faith through voter education and by creating ambitious and unique programs found nowhere else in California.
Chad Schnitger and Matthew Dobler are devout Christians that Love, Worship, and Serve Jesus at their local churches in Riverside County, CA. Pastor Tye McClain is the Senior Pastor at Orangewood Ave Baptist Church in Garden Grove, CA.
- Respect for the sanctity and dignity of life, family, and marriage as the foundations of a free society
- Limited government, lower taxes and fiscal responsibility to unleash the creative energy of entrepreneurs
- Education reform that puts children first
- Help the poor, the needy, Widows, and those who have been left behind
- Free markets and free minds to create opportunity for all
- Victory in the struggle with terrorism and tyranny while supporting our democratic allies, including Israel
Our Five-Fold Mission
- Mobilize and train people of faith to be effective citizens
- Speak out in the public arena and in the media on behalf of Christian values
- Influence legislation and enact sound public policy at every level of government
- Train citizens for effective civic action
- Protest bigotry and discrimination against people of faith and our beliefs
“Freedom regards religion as the companion in all its battles and all its triumphs as the very cradle of its infancy and the source of all its claims…. because religion alone is the safeguard of morality, and morality is the best and surest pledge for the survival of freedom.”– Alexis de Tocqueville
We believe that the greatness of America lies not in the federal government but in the character of our people — the simple virtues of faith, hard work, marriage, family, personal responsibility, and helping the least among us. If we lose sight of these values, America will cease to be great.
Never before has it been more critical for us to speak out for these values. That is why the Faith & Freedom Coalition is committed to educating, equipping, and mobilizing people of faith and like-minded individuals to be effective citizens. Together we will influence public policy and enact legislation that strengthens families, promotes time-honored values, protects the dignity of life and marriage, lowers the tax burden on small business and families, and requires government to tighten its belt and live within its means.